Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wonderscope






I've forgotten to mention that Claire has come down with a slight cold. Mainly a dry cough, but it's enough to drag on her energy level a little. I am still waiting to see what happens with the twins - whether they get sick or not. The worst part is she was supposed to have a (rare) playdate event with a new neighbor friend tomorrow, but I've forewarned the other mother about the cold so we are in a 'wait and see' mode until tomorrow. I have a feeling the other mom will cancel. I would (says the germaphobe).

Good job Molly & Lily! I hand it to the twins today. I basically made them skip their afternoon nap - other than a few minutes of snoozing in the car - and they hung in until past 8pm tonight and barely cried. Amazing. I won't do this to them every day, but it was nice to see they're old enough to be able to fight through the fatigue.

Today I took the three kids to Wonderscope, which is an old school converted into a "kids' museum". I have to say, I think they could do a better job of providing more exciting and interactive activities, but Claire still had a great time. The twins struggled sitting still in the stroller and watching Claire play, but they had a great time in the "baby room" where they could crawl around in relative safety. They chewed on all sorts of toys, so if they don't pick up Claire's cold they will for sure pick up something else from Wonderscope.

Enjoy today's photos.




No comments: