Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo Shoot Results

Almost the fantasy photo ... but Claire has a slightly goofy look on her face. But I'll take it.





The results are in, and we have some winners. I didn't quite get my fantasy photo (all three kids looking at the camera and each showing her own unique personality), but Gabe got some great shots of the girls and we got one near-fantasy photo. With the 5-photo limit on a blog post, it's going to be hard to pick, but I'll give you a flavor of what he captured including the near-fantasy photo. If Claire didn't look a little goofy, I'd be in love with that one photo.

Another busy, busy day here. I'd write a longer post, but I'm catching up on work at 9:30pm tonight because half my day was spent dealing with the twins instead of working. Sigh. As I keep saying, this WFH deal is getting tougher as the twins are getting older (whereas I once had the notion it would get easier!).

So pardon the brevity here ... work is calling ... but you can instead stop and enjoy Gabe's photos for a few minutes. Aren't they worth a few thousand words or something?

No comments: