Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lemonade Here!

Claire's first lemonade stand started off slow ...

... but ended with quite a few customers and profit for Claire (I think she had more customers today than I ever got as a kid with a Kool-aid stand). Although the photo here shows lots of kids, she had more adult takers than kids today. Interestingly, a few neighbors used it as an opportunity to introduce themselves to us.

The twins entertained themselves with pushing strollers outside while Claire tested her entrepreneurial skills ...

And I had to take a deep breath and relax about spending all day at home other than a trip for groceries. I'm stir crazy tonight, but I know Claire is over the moon about her first real lemonade stand. I guess my office day tomorrow will have to suffice for "jailbreak time".

No comments: