Thursday, March 19, 2009

Video Attempt

The kids were hysterical after dinner Thursday night. Molly and Lily came up with a screeching (super loud) chasing and tickling game, and Claire tried to get in on the action. By the time I shot this video their game was winding down considerably, so it doesn't quite impart how loud our house was for about 15 minutes. But I did get lucky with Claire's poop comment on my video, and I love that she sounds quite British. Molly looks like a drunken sailor with a lollipop. Lily is obsessing about a HyVee balloon we picked up at the store earlier in the day.

So here's to my first video attempt on the blog. It's just a cell phone video, hence the poor quality, and it took me overnight to figure out how to get it in a usable format for the blog.

No comments: