Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Granny Is A Hottie


OK, seriously - look at the woman. She's nearly 86 years old, and she's just gobsmackingly beautiful. I am continually amazed by her beauty and so sad I didn't catch those genetics. Tee hee.

We had a "four generation" day, with both grandma (my mom) and great-grandma (her mom) visiting. The kids actually have two great grandmothers who are still alive, including Kyle's paternal grandmother. And I am admitting now we're idiots for not doing an official photography session with the four generations all together. The best we'll ever have is the snapshots to show the girls some day. Anyways, as you can see from the photos, the girls were loving all the extra attention.

The afternoon consisted of the family visit, and this morning Claire and I fell back into our usual tap/ballet, errands, and Waffle House pattern. Kyle needed to work today, but I wanted to have at least the morning to enjoy some one-on-one time with Claire. Tomorrow Kyle will likely work again and I'll be home with the kids all day. The weather tomorrow won't be good enough to really get everyone outdoors, so we'll be cooped up again at home. Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SMOKIN' Hot! Good genes, Kate!