Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Eve

Jumbled thoughts from the birthday eve ...

I wouldn't repeat more than about 15 days of the last year. Really. It's been a tough haul.

I didn't plan the twins' birthday until 2pm today, when I panicked and called a bakery for a cake and told family when to show up if they were interested. Does that make me a bad mom? Or just too busy to plan effectively?

We have no birthday present for the twins. We have too many toys. Anyways, they only want Claire's (too small) toys.

Today the nanny couldn't get Lily to take a normal second nap, almost forgot to feed her on time, and Molly wouldn't eat much either. And she left me a messy kitchen. What do I do about this?

Why can't I get past about 5am in the morning without waking up, back aching, joints aching? Aren't I too young for this?

Time to get back to the television. I'm indulging myself in season premier week.

No comments: