Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wonderful Weather

I can't remember a better summer, and particularly a more mild August than this. We had two days of perfect 81-degree sunny weather this weekend and we made the most of our outdoor time. Today we had lunch with Papa and went to a school playground afterwards, and then in the late afternoon after the twins' nap we painted with sidewalk paint and played with playdough outside (hence the white onesies I allowed them to ruin). I took some great photos of the twins playing today, so instead of rambling I'm just going to post some of my favorites. Claire wasn't very cooperative for photos today, and the ones I did take of her didn't turn out very well. Here are the twins trying the monkey bars (with daddy's help) for the first time ...




... and painting the driveway together ....



... and running around together in the yard ...



... and my personal favorite of the day, a photo that seems to capture the very essence of being a twin ...



Too bad it's back to work tomorrow. I was enjoying the weekend, the weather, and the lack of work tasks.

No comments: