Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here We Go Again

With what seems like the 30th round already, Claire has kicked off a new round of family sickness with an over 100-degree fever. The twins will be following soon (my guess is middle of night tonight). Both Claire and Molly were awake in the middle of the night last night so none of us are well rested. This will continue tonight. I proactively dosed Molly with Motrin (as she's a bad sleeper when sick) and Claire is already due for another dose of Motrin but she is asleep currently. Lily's nose is starting to run, so we'll have the usual earaches/after-hours clinic visit in due time. I think we'll see an ENT this winter just to see if tubes might help the twins.

So Claire is missing two days of preschool this week and I'm getting a full dose of kids - and a sick one in the mix - while trying to work at home. Not so fun.

I'm off to bed now so I might get a little sleep before Molly wakes me up.

No comments: