Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Swing, Swing

I must be video happy today, because here I go again ... I'm posting a video of the twins swinging outside this evening before dinner. You can hear Molly saying the twins' version of "swing, swing", which is more voice intonation than words, but too cute nevertheless.

I'm just happy the weather was nice enough to get outside for an hour before dinner.

Mmmmm, and this chocolate iced Krispy Kreme doughnut is topping off my evening nicely while I wait for this video to upload (videos take a super long time to upload). My friend nicknamed the (then in utero) twins "Krispy" and "Kreme" because of my fondness for these doughnuts during the pregnancy. Her baby gift was perfect: Krispy Kreme onesies.

Claire, on the other hand, nicknamed the girls "Peanut Butter" and "Spaghettios".

Now you can enjoy watching Krispy (Peanut Butter) and Kreme(Spaghettios) swing tonight. And remind me not to complain about that last nagging seven pounds of baby weight when I can't keep myself from the doughnuts.

No comments: