Monday, December 28, 2009

The End Result

And the end result of all the cooking today was another fantastic bowl of soup for dinner tonight ( a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese following the Italian style is the perfect finishing touch) ...


... and Kyle has finally returned home this evening after roughly a 4-day absence (his plans for tomorrow are unknown to me as of yet), so I don't have to get Claire to bed right now, which is at least one less thing for me to do today.

The kids and I had a fun trip to Home Depot this evening to buy light bulbs. They played with the Christmas items and in the kitchen area, but their favorite spot was the showers. They got in and out of the floor models for at least 15 minutes until I dragged them away. The twins also loudly shouted "poo poo pee pee" every time we saw a toilet, so maybe they're not exactly public ready yet ...

No comments: