Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I have not been a naughty mom. I have done the best I can this year. Could you please fix this current situation and give me healthy kids?

Having to take Molly to the after-hours clinic tonight due to a 103-degree fever was not fun, particularly because there's no explanation for her illness. I also did not appreciate her vomiting on me when the strep test swab triggered her gag reflex. I've had to do laundry and take a shower on a night when I had other plans just to make sure all the goo is gone.

I'd really appreciate if I could just get healthy children come Friday, and I'm feeling blue in the face having to repeat myself so many times. I don't want that fancy camera, or the iPod speakers, or all those other things I've dreamed about. I just want healthy kids.

Warmest Regards,
Kate

No comments: