Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cinderella and the Stomach Flu








I must post the requisite Halloween photos of Claire (of course she chose to be Cinderella, her current obsession). We should have had a very exciting weekend - Aunt & Uncle were in town (my sister/brother-in-law) - and Friday started out that way. But by Saturday morning Claire had come down with the stomach flu and proceeded to vomit her way through the whole day. Auntie and Uncle got the heck out of dodge and went to see Papa (I don't blame them!) and I hunkered down with the twins while Kyle was on puke duty. It was just one disgusting day.

The twins both vomited one time - Molly once Thursday morning (which we thought was random, but now realize it wasn't), and Lily woke up at 1:50am Friday night/Saturday morning and had thrown up all over her bed. Kyle had to clean up and get her settled back down. Molly heard the commotion (not to mention an overly sleepy Kyle came in to get the wrong baby and picked Molly up instead of Lily), and she then kept me awake for over two hours until she could get back to sleep. So we were exhausted yesterday.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that my sister, brother-in-law, and I avoid the stomach bug - if my sister gets it, I don't think she'll ever visit us again.

Today our visitors left early so we have the whole day to get Claire out of the house now that she's feeling better. I need a break from the sick den myself.

No comments: