Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkins and BFFs


Claire's preschool had the annual pumpkin patch field trip this morning. The weather did not cooperate. It was in the mid 40s, cloudy, and very blustery, so we adults suffered through the weather while the kids seemed (mostly) oblivious to the bone-chilling cold. The field was also a mud pit because of our all-day rain yesterday. I intended to take the twins, but once I walked outside this morning, I knew it would be an awful idea to drag them along. Molly would have cried the entire time, making it an absolutely miserable morning. So at the last minute, after some, uh, "negotiation", Kyle agreed to stay home with the twins.

Claire and BFF Lauren stayed joined at the hip through all the different play areas of the pumpkin patch. Here are my favorite photos from the morning ...






... and now, I'm happy to be back in the warmth of my home. Brrrrrrr. I guess I need to toughen up with winter nearly here.

No comments: