Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire!






Today was THE big fourth birthday party. It's 10:30pm, and I've just sat down after all the post-party clean up. We had a 2-hour party at MyGym, and then afterwards several of the kids followed us back home to bounce in the new inflatable bouncy thing that was Claire's birthday present from her parents and grandparents. We still had people at our house at 6pm tonight. Claire is so wound up she's not yet asleep. I fully misjudged that - I thought she'd be asleep within 2 minutes of being put to bed from all the activity today.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Even the twins had a little fun in the ball pit at MyGym and Molly seemed to like the moonwalk while Lily was a little overwhelmed by it.

I think we'll be the new hit of the neighborhood with the inflatable thing.


No comments: